[3830] 7QP K7RL SOMixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] 7QP K7RL SOMixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 08 May 2022 18:02:35 +0000
                    7th Call Area QSO Party - 2022

Call: K7RL
Operator(s): K7RL
Station: K7RL

Class: SOMixed HP
QTH: WAISL
Operating Time (hrs): 15
OpMode: 2BSIQ

  160:    11
   80:    96
   40:   290   152
   20:   432   538
   15:   276    85
   10:
    6:
    2:
----------------------------
Total:  1105   775      0  Mults = 66  Total Score = 321,090

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

Always a fun contest. Sure was nice having 15m in play. Kept checking 10m, but
it seemed dead.

CW was the place to be. Beyond 20m, SSB Qs were tough to find.

QRN levels rose dramatically on 20m in the afternoon, complete with static
crashes. It felt like operating on 80m. I apologize to those I just couldn't
pull out. Unfortunately, my QSY to 40m was also met with massive QRN, but I was
able to use one of my beverage antennas, which helped tremendously.

Our spring this year has basically been an extension of winter. Clouds, rain,
and high temps in the 40's and low 50's has been the rule day after day. It was
perfect for staying in the shack and working the contest (no nice weather
distractions).

Thanks to all for the Qs!

73, Mitch, K7RL