[3830] 7QP N7D Cnty Exped M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w6kc@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] 7QP N7D Cnty Exped M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 09 May 2022 03:02:14 +0000
                    7th Call Area QSO Party - 2022

Call: N7D
Operator(s): W6KC W6SW
Station: N7D

Class: Cnty Exped M/S HP
QTH: Douglas County, Neva
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:
   80:   54     32
   40:  156     87
   20:  273    148
   15:    6      4
   10:
    6:
    2:
----------------------------
Total:  489    271      0  Mults = 66  Total Score = 132,462

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

Jim (W6KC) and Randy (W6SW) teamed up to operate in our second 7QP county
expedition. This time from Gardnerville, Nevada in historic Douglas County,
Nevada. We had fun staying at an Airbnb ranch house in foothills of the High
Sierra and were joined by our XYLs. There were some substantial trees to support
our dipoles and we strung them all end-to-end at about 40 ft elevation.

Saturday night we had dinner at the nearby 1862 David Walley's Restaurant &
Saloon with our XYLs, which was fun, but we missed 2 hours of prime time
operating.  Our total QSO count was about the same as our county expedition last
year from Esmeralda County, Nevada, but we got 3 more multipliers including a
WAS and our total scored increased by about 4,000 points.

Portable rig: FT991A, KAT/KPA500, all dipole antennas

73, Jim W6KC & Randy W6SW @ N7D - See the team at:
https://www.qrz.com/db/n7d