[3830] 7QP NR7DX(N9RV) SOMixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] 7QP NR7DX(N9RV) SOMixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 09 May 2022 03:13:17 +0000
                    7th Call Area QSO Party - 2022

Call: NR7DX
Operator(s): N9RV
Station: N9RV

Class: SOMixed HP
QTH: MT
Operating Time (hrs): 13
OpMode: 2BSIQ

  160:
   80:    40
   40:   298   185
   20:   536   443
   15:   216    39
   10:    16
    6:
    2:
----------------------------
Total:  1106   667      0  Mults = 67  Total Score = 311,885

Club: Big Sky Contesters

Comments:

No killer instinct in this one.  Ever since the big rush of the pandemic 2020
contest, everything seems slow!  I just couldn't stay in the chair -- watching
hockey, mowing grass.  Everything was a temptation.

Coordination with the other QSO parties in this one is great -- but the ARI is
not so good.  I did get on a bit during the polar opening late at night and
worked a few guys giving them both exchanges, but it wasn't smooth, to put it
mildly.  With the big QRN after the sun went down, it was a joy to turn an
antenna north!

Congrats to K7RL and the other top scores, well done.  See you in the WPX CW.

Thanks to K7ABV for the use of the call.

  - Pat
    N9RV