[3830] 7QP AA4TI SOMixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, swmorton50@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] 7QP AA4TI SOMixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 09 May 2022 11:46:01 +0000
                    7th Call Area QSO Party - 2022

Call: AA4TI
Operator(s): AA4TI
Station: AA4TI

Class: SOMixed HP
QTH: FL
Operating Time (hrs): 6

  160:
   80:    4      0
   40:   30     11
   20:   56     34
   15:   25      7
   10:    1      0
    6:
    2:
----------------------------
Total:  116     52      0  Mults = 57  Total Score = 25,764

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Busy contest weekend with so many SQPs going on.  This was a Search and Pounce
kind of weekend where there was always something to work.  7 land activity was
very good. Propagation was generally decent and certainly better than last
weekend from here in FL.  Enjoyed the QP and challenge of keeping the different
logging programs used playing nice with each other.  I was so busy working spots
and band map that I did not actually tune the radio very much.