[3830] NewEngQP N1E(K1IB) Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, millmoore@vermontel.net
Subject: [3830] NewEngQP N1E(K1IB) Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 09 May 2022 18:14:26 +0000
                    New England QSO Party - 2022

Call: N1E
Operator(s): K1IB
Station: N1E

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Rover
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:     36
   40:    324
   20:    393
   15:     60
   10:      0
------------------------
Total:    813       0  Mults = 57  Total Score = 92,682

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

I used the special event callsign N1E again this year, operating as a rover
sitting on county lines of Windsor and Orange Counties in Vermont and Grafton
and Sullivan Counties in New Hampshire.

Saturday and early Sunday provided excellent activity and good propagation
Sunday mid-day propagation turned lousy, but it picked up somewhat toward the
end of the day.

My score is near double from last year, but just short of my initial rover
attempt in 2020 when I generated 1065 QSOs from 77 mults for a score of 168,270.