[3830] NewEngQP K1KI Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, frenaye@pcnet.com
Subject: [3830] NewEngQP K1KI Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 09 May 2022 20:05:46 +0000
                    New England QSO Party - 2022

Call: K1KI
Operator(s): K1KI
Station: K1KI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: HARCT
Operating Time (hrs): 20

   80:     214
   40:     581
   20:     621
   15:     218
   10:       0
------------------------
Total:    1634      0  Mults = 114  Total Score = 372,324

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Conditions were not quite as good as they were in 2021.  15m was better but my
10m beam is not working.   Ended up with 222 fewer QSOs and 10 fewer multipliers
this time.  When comparing QSOs by hour, my rates were worse in 15 of the 20
hours.   Agree with those who noted fewer European stations on 20 and 40m.
Missed working MS ND VE8 VE9 VO1 VO2 VY1 VY0. Logged 59 counties outside of
W/VE.

Was planning on some SSB activity this year but enjoyed staying on CW too much.
73 Tom/K1KI