[3830] 7QP KD7HU SOMixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, KD7HU@protonmail.com
Subject: [3830] 7QP KD7HU SOMixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 09 May 2022 23:43:17 +0000
                    7th Call Area QSO Party - 2022

Call: KD7HU
Operator(s): KD7HU
Station: KD7HU

Class: SOMixed LP
QTH: MT
Operating Time (hrs): 12

  160:
   80:
   40:   98     37
   20:  186     62
   15:    3      0
   10:
    6:
    2:
----------------------------
Total:  287     99      0  Mults = 47  Total Score = 49,256

Club: Big Sky Contesters

Comments:

Station:  FTDX101MP  40m INV, 20m vertical, 15m dipole

Odd propagation.  Was hoping it would be better.  15m was dead. 20m was were the
money was.  First time using N1MM logger.

High points of contest:
 Helping a younger ham complete WAS by giving him  a MT qso.
Germany and Slovenia calling me while running.
Improving my score from last year.
 Low points:
 Taking about a half hour to get my CW ear going in the beginning.
 Not being familiar with the  N1MM logger having mostly used N3FJP before.
Hitting  that "N3FJP" keys while in N1MM.
 Poor propagation for the most part at least for my antennas.....lol.

By far my favorite contest for a  "little pistol" station like my own.
 Goal next year is to get on 80m.
KD7HU