[3830] NewEngQP K1GQ Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NewEngQP K1GQ Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 10 May 2022 00:52:12 +0000
                    New England QSO Party - 2022

Call: K1GQ
Operator(s): K1GQ
Station: K1GQ

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: CARNH
Operating Time (hrs): 20

   80:     216      0
   40:     502      0
   20:     552      0
   15:     333      0
   10:      89      0
------------------------
Total:    1692      0  Mults = 81  Total Score = 274,104

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

[log removed from comments]

SkookumLogger; K4 + KPA500; 12el tribander + 2el 40 + wires all about 60ft up,
W1FV 9-circle RX array.

I am a ROG (Really Old Guy) with a decent but far from dominating contest
station at home in a semi-suburban area. This year my NEQP goal was to see if I
could keep my butt in the chair for the entire contest period instead of
quitting when the first excuse arose. Did it!

Secondary goal was to maximize my QSO count by 100% running. Did that too,
although I had more QSOs in less time last year even though we had more useable
bands with remarkably short skip zones on most of them this year. Could be
somewhat less activity, could be propagation, could be I'm a year older. Don't
care, I still enjoy this game and NEQP in particular, whatever happens.

I missed exactly the same K/VE mults as listed by Tom. Other silly statistics:
932 different calls, 28 5-banders, state with most QSOs was CA with 123, 76 band
changes. Surprise QSO: HS0ZNV on 20m Sunday afternoon.