[3830] 7QP W7EEE Cnty Exped M/M LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, timrsmith@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] 7QP W7EEE Cnty Exped M/M LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 10 May 2022 04:12:34 +0000
                    7th Call Area QSO Party - 2022

Call: W7EEE
Operator(s): W7EEE W6IA
Station: W7EEE

Class: Cnty Exped M/M LP
QTH: WACHE/KTT
Operating Time (hrs): 10.25

  160:
   80:
   40:  102    122
   20:  336    256     22
   15:   14      2
   10:
    6:
    2:
----------------------------
Total:  452    380     22  Mults = 62  Total Score = 136,648

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

We had a great time on the WACHE / WAKTT county line!  Band conditions felt a
little worse than last year earlier in the day, but improved in the afternoon.
Two G5RVs high in trees did not perform well on 15m, where we were not easily
heard -- but they did well in getting us into Europe in the afternoon on 20m for
some DX multipliers. DX was better than any of our previous five 7QPs.  It was
an unseasonably chilly and sometimes snowy experience at 4,000 feet+ elevation
in the Cascades, but we loved every minute of it. Thanks for all the Qs!