[3830] CWopsT W1WEF Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT W1WEF Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 11 May 2022 14:06:55 +0000
                    CWops Test (CWT) - 1300Z May 11

Call: W1WEF
Operator(s): W1WEF
Station: W1WEF

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: ct
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  124
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  124  Mults = 124  Total Score = 15,376

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Using new radio for first time in CWT just to get used to it and decided to just
do 40 single band. Radio is a IC7300 and is a great little radio for my summer
QTH to which I will QSY after Dayton. I've had about 5 of these now. The sun was
high, beautiful day, and that may have kept participation down, but I dont think
I worked anyone West of the Ms...if even reached the Mississippi!.Also
experimented with varying speed. Back to the 7610 at 1900Z and the higher bands.
  Tnx JACK   PS Anyone read this?   w1wef@arrl.net