[3830] CWopsT K4BAI Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@ku8e.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT K4BAI Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 12 May 2022 04:21:36 +0000
                    CWops Test (CWT) - 0300Z May 12

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA/USA
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  150
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  150  Mults = 150  Total Score = 22,500

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

I wanted to work some on the higher bands tonight after working 15 and 20 at the
1300Z session.  But 15 was dead and 20 was very lackluster, although I did hear
a few Eu and worked an E7 there.  Decided to start on 40 and hope to finish
there since the QRN was high on 80M.  Worked out pretty well.  A lot of signals
had an aurora like buzz on them, but was able to work close in stations and
stations all over the west coast and Europe plus PY2BBQ and TI5JON.  Thanks for
all QSOs.  I hope to see many of you at Dayton next week and work a lot of you
from VP5M in CQ WPX CW.  We will be low power multi single.  K4QPL and K4BAI
will be the ops.  73, John, K4BAI