[3830] 50SprngSprnt VA7OTC Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, va7otc@vivaldi.net
Subject: [3830] 50SprngSprnt VA7OTC Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 15 May 2022 06:02:17 +0000
                    50 MHz Spring Sprint - 2022

Call: VA7OTC
Operator(s): VA7OTC
Station: VA7OTC

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CN88
Operating Time (hrs): 3

Club: Pacific Northwest VHF Society

Comments:

6 Canadians, 6 USAians, 2 grids.

Up on Skirt Mt again, portable. Above Langford, west of Victoria at 260 m ASL,
CN88fl. For a 25 minute drive it gives me a nice vista, a view to the East along
the Strait of Juan de Fuca, and lots of height. Dipole at about 20' AGL, 50 - 60
W. More foundation work seems to be going on either side of the road, so I'll
use this site until "development" takes over. Thanks to all who worked
me, or tried me hunting for that weak signal source.