[3830] 50SprngSprnt K9JK/R(@C0ROVEROLLA) Rover LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k9jk@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] 50SprngSprnt K9JK/R(@C0ROVEROLLA) Rover LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 15 May 2022 14:40:21 +0000
                    50 MHz Spring Sprint - 2022

Call: K9JK/R
Operator(s): K9JK
Station: C0ROVEROLLA

Class: Rover LP
QTH: IL-EN51/52/61/62
Operating Time (hrs): 3.5

Club: Badger Contesters

Comments:

Another outing for the CoROVERolla with my FT-991 (100 Watts) and KB6KQ loop
antenna about 4 feet above the roof of the car. Just shy of 12 Amp-hours
consumed from my ampedoutdoors.com 20 Amp-hour LiFePO4 battery (approx. 150
Watt-hours).

QSOs by Mode:
SSB  47
CW    0
FT8   0
other 0

Thanks to all the stations who made use of their microphones and human based
audio/exchange recognition.

Contacts logged with 17 different calls, including 'sweeps' with 7 of those who
chased me to complete contacts from all 4 of the grids I visited (~60% of all
Qs). 'Almost sweeps' (3 out of 4) with 3 more calls, 3 more calls from just two
of my grids and another 4 from just one grid, the latter including my only
"DX" contact, to a station in Vermont (thanks to Mike for using his
Mic ;-).

6 different grids contacted but no one found in EN62 to add to my grid total
even though I provided the EN62 multiplier to 10 stations.

Again and as always, thanks to all who were on, to the Central States VHF
Society for their continued sponsorship of the Spring VHF & Up Sprint series
and to the Society's Sprint management/hosting team of KA2KQM, W0ZQ and WB8BZK.

Onward to the June VHF Contest!

73, JK