[3830] CPQP N9NM Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n9nm_barb@ctesc.net
Subject: [3830] CPQP N9NM Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 15 May 2022 16:40:32 +0000
                    Canadian Prairies QSO Party - 2022

Call: N9NM
Operator(s): N9NM
Station: N9NM

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: STX
Operating Time (hrs):

   40:   11             10
   20:   16             12
   15:    1              1
   10:
Total:   28     0       23         0  Total Score = 644

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

K3 at 100w and dipole up 14 ft.
This contest was a lot of fun! There were a lot of ops on; more than I expected
since it was their first contest. Conditions were not great, QSB was often very
bad, but I still was able to work most of the ops that I heard. Many thanks to
the organizers for running such a well organized contest. The rules were
complete and easy to understand. Also thanks to all those Canadian ops who tried
so hard, during poor conditions to work us. I'm looking forward to doing it
again next year.