[3830] CWopsT SV9/OH5ZA(OH1ZAA) Single Op QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, elefa@wippies.fi
Subject: [3830] CWopsT SV9/OH5ZA(OH1ZAA) Single Op QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 19 May 2022 09:02:25 +0000
                    CWops Test (CWT) - 0700Z May 19

Call: SV9/OH5ZA
Operator(s): OH1ZAA
Station: SV9/OH1ZAA

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: KM15WM
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  19
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  19  Mults = 19  Total Score = 361

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

A huge rainstorm this morning, but I got my sloper
end tied again into the bamboo bush before 0700Z...

I left the car-vertical experiment for this afternoon
if it does not rain too much, and if 50 MHz is not
keeping me busy.

14 MHz only (heard only HA3LN on 21 MHz with CQ).

In all four CWT sessions I noticed that the big
SE-Europe stations are beaming mainly NW, so in
SV9/Crete we are in the back-lobe, and it is very
hard to get through to them, despite S9-signals.

I did not get anything outside Europe. Through
the years I have noticed that Dan SM5IMO has
the biggest 'set' of ears of all. Also when
working from OH-home: backscatter on the higher
bands. I guess a low local noise level helps...

Efcharisto/73, Zaba SV9/OH1ZAA #1856 CWops