[3830] KRC SST K3WWP Single Op QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, johnshan@windstream.net
Subject: [3830] KRC SST K3WWP Single Op QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 20 May 2022 21:20:02 +0000
                    K1USN Slow Speed Test - May 20

Call: K3WWP
Operator(s): K3WWP
Station: K3WWP

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: PA
Operating Time (hrs): 1.0

  160:
   80:
   40:  10      9
   20:  12      8
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  22     17  Total Score = 374

Club: NAQCC

Comments:

I'm disappointed in my performance. Although honestly I don't know if I could
have done any better. There was a lot of QSB on 20 meters and many stations that
I usually work just weren't hearing me. There wasn't a lot of activity on 40
meters until the last 10 minutes or so and that was when my noise decided to
show up. It had been quiet the first 45 minutes or so. It's still fun though and
the design of the sprint is excellent with the short time frame and the great
exchange of Name and SPC. Congrats to the sprint architect(s).