[3830] ArQP N9NM SOCW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n9nm_barb@ctesc.net
Subject: [3830] ArQP N9NM SOCW LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 22 May 2022 16:44:28 +0000
                    Arkansas QSO Party - 2022

Call: N9NM
Operator(s): N9NM
Station: N9NM

Class: SOCW LP
QTH: STX
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:   14
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
----------------------------
Total:   14     0       0  Mults = 13  Total Score = 382

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

K3 at 100w and Gap vert and dipole up 14 ft.

I didn't work as many QSOs as previous years, but still had a good time. I got a
late start, and did ok until the bands faded out around 11AM. I could only hear
a couple of stations across all of the bands. Around 3PM, conditions improved a
little here, but an hour later the thunderstorms rolled in here and had to QRT.
Many thanks to the Arkansas ops, who tried hard to hear me through it all. I'm
looking forward to the QP again next year and hope to do better.