[3830] ArQP W9QL/8 SOSSB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dqv3@w9ql.com
Subject: [3830] ArQP W9QL/8 SOSSB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 25 May 2022 14:26:51 +0000
                    Arkansas QSO Party - 2022

Call: W9QL/8
Operator(s): W9QL
Station: W9QL/8

Class: SOSSB LP
QTH: Ohio
Operating Time (hrs): 0.25

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:          2
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
----------------------------
Total:   0      2       0  Mults = 2  Total Score = 4

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

I was sure I might end my QSO Party streak because I was attending Hamvention in
Dayton. I borrowed a radio from a friend and was planning on trying to make a
few Q's from the parking lot on Saturday afternoon. I should have tested it
before leaving, but ran out of time. Of course, I got there on Friday and the
screwdriver antenna would no tune. Oh, well. Then, I'm walking past the Dayton
Amateur Radio Association (DARA) Special Event station in their booth on
Saturday morning. No one was operating and I asked if I could try to make two
contacts in the Arkansas QSO Party. I explained the idea behind the State QSO
Party Challenge. They were more than happy to oblige and I even made a few Q;s
using their special call for them. My sincere thanks to the good folks at DARA.

Dave
W9QL