[3830] CWopsT VP5M(K4BAI) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@ku8e.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT VP5M(K4BAI) Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 26 May 2022 04:29:52 +0000
                    CWops Test (CWT) - 0300Z May 26

Call: VP5M
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: VP5M

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: TCI
Operating Time (hrs): 0:58

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:   76
   20:   45
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  121  Mults = 109  Total Score = 13,189

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Had been on the high bands all day after two QSOs on 80M last night, so decided
to try 40 and 80 at this session to test those bands in a contest situation.
40M was quite good to NA, Eu, and SA, but rate dropped.  Always try to CQ from
the Caribbean since many antennas are not pointed in this direction and S&P
can be frustrating.  Made a computer error at the beginning and got a slightly
late start.  When rate on 40 dropped, I went to 80M and it was solid QRN.  Not a
single signal on that band.  Then went to 20, which was quite good to NA,
Europe, and AH6KO.  Thanks for all QSOs.  Look for me and K4QPL as VP5M in CQ
WPX CW this weekend.  We will be M/S LP.  73 from Harbour Rock, Providenciales,
TCI, a little piece of paradise.  73, John, K4BAI.