[3830] CWopsT K9ZO Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT K9ZO Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 26 May 2022 05:14:50 +0000
                    CWops Test (CWT) - 0300Z May 26

Call: K9ZO
Operator(s): K9ZO
Station: K9ZO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: il
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  124
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  124  Mults = 124  Total Score = 15,376

Club: Metro DX Club

Comments:

Did a lot of S&P for practice.  Really tired.  Luckily I got a phone call
from WT2P and woke up from my nap on he couch after dinner.  Could not get a run
going and really needed to be able to scan other bands to look for QSOs as it
was slow the whole time.  The thunderstorms never made it here, but the band was
noisy. As always, the SteppIR did not work on 40.