[3830] ArQP VE3CRU SOCW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, VE3CRU@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ArQP VE3CRU SOCW LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 27 May 2022 14:15:17 +0000
                    Arkansas QSO Party - 2022

Call: VE3CRU
Operator(s): VE3CRU
Station: VE3CRU

Class: SOCW LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 0.1

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:   1      0       0
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
----------------------------
Total:   1      0       0  Mults = 1  Total Score = 1

Club:

Comments:

This is not a real qso.  I heard only 1 qso early in the contest.  Then a severe
thunder
storm with lightning and heavy rain passed through much of Ontario knocking down
trees and causing major power outages.  My power was out for 14 hours, others
without power for days to follow.  I was lucky, lost only 1 tree branch.  The
debris still needs to be removed.

Great to see that others enjoyed the contest.  Looking forward to 2023.

Thanks to the sponsor and to all who participated.

73,

Bill   VE3CRU