[3830] CPQP N8II Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, N8II@aol.com
Subject: [3830] CPQP N8II Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 27 May 2022 15:47:43 +0000
                    Canadian Prairies QSO Party - 2022

Call: N8II
Operator(s): N8II
Station: N8II

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: WV
Operating Time (hrs):

   40:   5      0        4         0
   20:
   15:
   10:
Total:   4      8        2         7  Total Score = 221

Club:

Comments:

Unlike the QCQP, this party was scheduled on a good weekend with no Holiday or
QP conflicts. But, I chose a QP break and spent most of the day out with a
friend. My first QSO was 2218Z and last was 0006Z. I tuned 20 and 40 around
0015Z and heard no QP activity at all, thought the party might be over. A couple
of checks of 15M yielded no CP stations, but I understand the band was open
earlier.

It was encouraging to see many of the "serious" contester crowd take
part in this QP along with several no so familiar ops. Hopefully you and I will
be back next year. Thanks for getting this QP off to a good start.

73, Jeff