[3830] WPX CW WZ4F(K4AB) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, larry.k4ab@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW WZ4F(K4AB) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 May 2022 00:03:32 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2022

Call: WZ4F
Operator(s): K4AB
Station: K4AB

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Huntsville, Alabama
Operating Time (hrs): 36
OpMode: SO2R

------------
  160:    0
   80:    0
   40:  718
   20: 1053
   15:  542
   10:    7
------------

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

Propagation never goes up or down in a straight line.

I'm reminded of the vagaries of HF propagation.  Just a week
ago the solar flux index was 167.  This contest started out at 114
and dropped to 98 by the end.  The first half was fun.  The second
half was drudgery. Rates Sunday were poor.  Loud Europeans were CQing
in my face.

And what's up with all the dupes?  If you added up all the dupes
I worked, I wasted a complete hour or more.  Next year, I'm not gonna work
them.  I'm bringing back the "QSO B4".

73,
Larry K4AB