[3830] WPX CW KH6AQ SOSB15 Unassisted TB-Wires HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, telegrapher9@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW KH6AQ SOSB15 Unassisted TB-Wires HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 May 2022 00:10:40 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2022

Call: KH6AQ
Operator(s): KH6AQ
Station: KH6AQ

Class: SOSB15 HP
Class Overlay: Unassisted TB-Wires
QTH: Pahoa, Hawaii
Operating Time (hrs): 31:37

------------
  160:    0
   80:    0
   40:    0
   20:    0
   15:  957
   10:    0
------------
Total:  957  Prefixes = 443  Total Score = 1,221,351

Club:

Comments:

What an interesting experience! The first day I had some decent runs and just as
I was about to pull the plug for the night Asia grey line kicked in and I made
some more Qs. Slow the next day, but fun anyway. The last day started out slow
and then it was all stop for a couple of hours until the band opened again.
Propagation is THE wild card that makes contesting, contesting.

Single band means bookending band openings with a low to no rate. A fun contest
al l together and something to strive to beat in 2023

Ftdx-10, AL-811 at 500W, Hexbeam at 35 ft.

And thanks to all everyone I worked you made my weekend! See you all next year.