[3830] WPX CW AB2E SOAB TB-Wires HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW AB2E SOAB TB-Wires HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 May 2022 00:23:05 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2022

Call: AB2E
Operator(s): AB2E
Station: AB2E

Class: SOAB HP
Class Overlay: TB-Wires
QTH: SNJ
Operating Time (hrs): 31

------------
  160:    5
   80:  125
   40:  529
   20:  622
   15:  252
   10:    7
------------

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Rig: Yaesu FTDX-9000D/OM Power 2000A+ amp
Antennas: all wires (no tribander)
160m Inverted L over 100ft tree
 80m dipole @ 95ft
 40m dipole @ 90ft
 20m delta loop @65ft
 15m/10m fan dipole @60ft

Op time 31hours.

Wow, what fun. Condx were best Fri night and most of Sat. Low bands were not as
good Sat night, but 80m was very quiet and I could hear and work EU although not
too many on. 40 was noisy here 2nd night and harder to work EU.

Personal best score for this contest from home (did much higher from V26E the
years I went there).

Last hour was exciting finishing up on 40m. Quite a few new mults calling in and
I finished with a high rate CQing. Even worked a new mult as my last Q in the
final minute!

I'm including the breakdown so you can see the distribution of QSO points.
This contest has double QSO points for the 40/80/160 so it's a real strategy
contest.

Contest: CQWPXCW
 Band     QSOs     Pts  WPX  Pt/Q
   1.8       5       8    2   1.6
   3.5     125     350   17   2.8
     7     529    1591  311   3.0
    14     622    1320  268   2.1
    21     252     587   76   2.3
    28       7      19    4   2.7
 Total    1540    3875  678   2.5
Score: 2,627,250
1 Mult = 2.3 Q's

CU next weekend in the new ARRL Digital contest!
73 to all,
Darrell AB2E