[3830] WPX CW N1EN SOAB TB-Wires LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW N1EN SOAB TB-Wires LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 May 2022 00:31:54 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2022

Call: N1EN
Operator(s): N1EN
Station: N1EN

Class: SOAB LP
Class Overlay: TB-Wires
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):
OpMode: SO2R

------------
  160:    2
   80:   38
   40:  371
   20:  541
   15:  302
   10:   32
------------

Club:

Comments:

Spent a good part of the week last week anticipating that I wouldn't get a
project at work to a stopping point and would have to give up my hopes of
playing this weekend.   Fortunately, I did get to that stopping point... but
unfortunately, that left me doing a lot of last-minute preparations...which is,
of course, why Murphy pulled a couple of minor pranks on me, with some computer
problems and a loose connection to the 40m wire.   (Although one of those pranks
resulted in my needing to reboot the shack computer...and I had the logger
reopen just as a 3D2 station appeared on the frequency one VFO was tuned to.
Got him before the packet pileup appeared. :)  )

The geomagnetic storm Saturday morning made for a rough go with low power...but
conditions seemed better after a 2.5 hour break while thunderstorms moved
through.

Had fun.

Station:
Flex 6600