[3830] WPX CW AJ6V SOAB Classic TB-Wires HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW AJ6V SOAB Classic TB-Wires HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 May 2022 00:40:21 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2022

Call: AJ6V
Operator(s): AJ6V
Station: AJ6V

Class: SOAB HP
Class Overlay: Classic TB-Wires
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 24

------------
  160:
   80:    7
   40:  409
   20:  794
   15:  245
   10:   16
------------

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

By sheer coincidence, I made exactly the same number of QSO's this year as I did
last year, but my mults dropped by 5 and my QSO points dropped from 3224 to
3034.  So my score dropped accordingly.  Condx on 15 started out poor, but got
better during the 48 hours of the contest.  Never had any good JA runs on 15,
though. Remarkable condx on 20 on Saturday, with the band open to Europe all
during the day and into the night.  73, Ed AJ6V