[3830] WPX CW KR2Q SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW KR2Q SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 May 2022 00:42:19 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2022

Call: KR2Q
Operator(s): KR2Q
Station: KR2Q

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: NNJ FN20ru
Operating Time (hrs): 28.3

------------
  160:    1
   80:    1
   40:  316
   20:  690
   15:  764
   10:    4
------------

Club:

Comments:

I didn't keep track of time, but I know had at least 2 time period where I got
back on the radio after just under 60 minutes.  Oh well...doesn't matter for a
casual entry.

My goal was to work as many CW Ops members as possible, not to have the highest
score.  So I spent lots of time beaming USA instead of DX, because that is where
the most members are located.  I did a small amount of S+P; mostly running (or
trying to run).

I have to go back through the log to removed "faulty" Q's by making
them X-QSO (not removing them really).  Usually, I missed the SN or a hit the
wrong key and screwed something up, but the other guy had already left the QRG.
NBD.

Saturday was fun.  Sunday was more like "contesting" than hoping to
work members, cuz I gess I worked most of 'em on Saturday.  So much more off
time on Sunday.

After the CW WPX, I put in 28 minutes on the K1SSN activity.  I had to get my
headphones off, so only a 50% effort there.

thanks for the fun!