[3830] WPX CW WF7T SOSB10 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, brad.wf7t@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW WF7T SOSB10 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 May 2022 01:04:06 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2022

Call: WF7T
Operator(s): WF7T
Station: WF7T

Class: SOSB10 HP
QTH: TN
Operating Time (hrs): 14

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

Wished 10M was a bit better. Rotator went out 3hrs before end, and I have it on
my bench as I type this. Another one for the notebook: Have a method to
arm-strong the mast so I can futilely call CQ in the right directions in case
the rotator goes out again.

Thanks to Tim G8X for my one and only EU contact. Of course, thanks to everyone
else throughout the rest of the world. See you in another. Stay healthy,
peaceful, and happy!

73 Brad WF7T
Nashville, TN

---