[3830] WPX CW N2YO(@NU2A) SOAB TB-Wires LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW N2YO(@NU2A) SOAB TB-Wires LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 May 2022 03:19:33 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2022

Call: N2YO
Operator(s): N2YO
Station: NU2A

Class: SOAB LP
Class Overlay: TB-Wires
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 33
OpMode: SO2R

------------
  160:
   80:  100
   40:  460
   20:  799
   15:  283
   10:   54
------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Plan was to operate at 40m position from NR4M at M/M category, but the plan
changed just few days ago because some operators got covid at Dayton. So, the
M/M participation has been canceled and I decided to play SO AB LP from home. A
good opportunity to test my recently installed Hexbeam antenna.
Propagation was below expectations as bands were really hot days and weeks
before the contest, but we got high Kp index (4-5) this weekend and solar flux
has plunged from 160 down to 99 in just a few days.
Despite the lack of Russian prefixes, my score was better than last year, so I
suppose the Hexbeam works well!
Thanks for Qs.

73 de Chip N2YO