[3830] WPX CW NT0EE(K0MD) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, drscott.wright@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW NT0EE(K0MD) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 May 2022 03:45:45 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2022

Call: NT0EE
Operator(s): K0MD
Station: K0MD

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: MN
Operating Time (hrs): 4

------------
  160:    0
   80:    0
   40:    0
   20:  355
   15:   61
   10:    3
------------

Club: Minnesota Wireless Assn

Comments:

CQ WPX CW is one of my favorite contests.
I had to miss most of it due to family issues. I was off the air some due to
local thunderstorm activity twice with what little time I had.

Rig: Elecraft K4D
Amplifier: Acom 2000a
Antennas: Force 12 C49XR stack

Thanks for the QSO's. The K4D remains an exceptional CW contest rig, especially
the IIR filtering upgrade.  Using firmware R.30 with no issues.