[3830] WPX CW K6PO SOAB TB-Wires HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k6po@outlook.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW K6PO SOAB TB-Wires HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 May 2022 04:13:56 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2022

Call: K6PO
Operator(s): K6PO
Station: K6PO

Class: SOAB HP
Class Overlay: TB-Wires
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 17:05

------------
  160:    0
   80:    0
   40:   24
   20:  292
   15:  220
   10:   35
------------

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

I finally got a legal-limit amp, and I am now either proud or ashamed to say
this is my first High Power CQ WPX. With compromise antennas in a poor location,
I have to say I like the extra 12dB.

It would have been better though if the SFI didn't take a dive over the whole
weekend. My dreams of long afternoon runs of JA's and YB's did not materialize.

And my "wires" part of the TB-wires overlay... had issues. Not working
right on 40, and didn't load at all on 80 and 160, another episode in the
ongoing series.