[3830] WPX CW KT7E(@K7ZS) M/M HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kevin.k7zs@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW KT7E(@K7ZS) M/M HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 May 2022 05:52:11 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2022

Call: KT7E
Operator(s): K7ZS KI7Y KE7AUB WR7T NK7U K7RF NK7U K7MK
Station: K7ZS

Class: M/M HP
QTH: OR
Operating Time (hrs): 48

------------
  160:    3
   80:   60
   40:  507
   20:  975
   15:  909
   10:   93
------------

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

Such high expectations in the middle of the week, only to be ONCE AGAIN dealt a
high K index, high solar wind etc. etc.  Murphy meet Sol!

But, the great team of ops here kept the attitude great, pushed through the less
than stellar conditions, and ran till the end with skill and grace!

Another 'hybrid' effort with local and remote users via the Elekraft K3 / Remote
Rig / Alpha remote system which to me still has no rival.

Thanks to Joe NK7U for his contributions to the station and night owl operating
from his cozy Florida home, Jim KI7Y for his Bell to Bell performance, Andy
KE7AUB for a pair of all nighters and his resolve to be the next great CW op
here, Jon K7RF for a clinic on how to produce points via the remote!  Phil WR7T
for his trio of appearances and many hours in the chair... Hank KR7X for his
constant support of our efforts, and Jim K7MK for chipping in via the remote.

The M/M is our most recent trials to have the station allow for 3 or 4 stations
operating QRO and it all went rather well.

All the best, a fun contest and in spite of diminished band conditions, we
narrowly beat last year's score.

Best 73
Kevin K7ZS for the KT7E crew!