[3830] WPX CW KB4KBS SOAB TB-Wires HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kb4kbs@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW KB4KBS SOAB TB-Wires HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 May 2022 11:07:12 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2022

Call: KB4KBS
Operator(s): KB4KBS
Station: KB4KBS

Class: SOAB HP
Class Overlay: TB-Wires
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 8 HRS

------------
  160:    0
   80:    0
   40:   81
   20:   53
   15:   26
   10:    1
------------

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

A sporadic effort with multiple short visits to the radio through out the event.
 Learned a lot about my new antennas - 20M GP and 40M dipole - they are just
high enough to work CONUS, not very good for WW work.  Gotta put some Miracle
Gro under my trees to get them to grow taller faster!

Looked for needed DX stations but didn't find any during my windows of
opportunity.

Also learned that my radio needs razor-thin filters during this event -
especially on 40M.

Radio: Yaesu FT-450D
Tuner: MFJ-939 Tuner
Amplifier: Dentron MLA-2500