[3830] WPX CW K9CT M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW K9CT M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 May 2022 11:33:16 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2022

Call: K9CT
Operator(s): AA9H AB9YC K9ZO K9CT N7MB N9CK WT2P
Station: K9CT

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: IL
Operating Time (hrs): 48

------------
  160:    7
   80:  264
   40: 1094
   20: 1788
   15: 1056
   10:  182
------------

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

We had great anticipation going into this contest. Propagation was excellent
earlier in the week. However, reality was conditions were not that good. Bands
were up and down with the disturbed geomagnetic field. We stayed in the chair
and slugged it out.

The best rate was at the beginning. The bands were slow to open both mornings to
EU and conditions unsettled enough to not get any traction. 20 was the money
band with 15 limping along later each day. Only a few EU were worked on 10m.

Thanks to the team for excellent operating and food. We had one new team member,
David, AA9H. He did a great job and got the hang of it right away. It was also
very nice to have Mike, N7MB drop by and sit in a chair for a few minutes on
Saturday night. Mike helped build the station and operated for many years.

Thanks to everyone for the QSOs and the contest manager for his efforts.

73, Craig K9CT