[3830] ICWC MST W8FN HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w8fn@windstream.net
Subject: [3830] ICWC MST W8FN HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 May 2022 14:16:31 +0000
                    ICWC Medium Speed Test - 1300Z May 30

Call: W8FN
Operator(s): W8FN
Station: W8FN

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: North Carolina
Operating Time (hrs): 1:00

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  25
   20:  31
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  56  Mults = 44  Total Score = 2,464

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

First time for this MST session, as I normally have a conflict at this time.
Conditions were way beyond horrible; most signals on 40 meters were way down and
well over half the stations who called were almost buried in the noise. Even
some of the normally strong stations were down in the noise. 20 wasn't any
better. Lots of callers were unreadable.

There were a surprising number of dupes, some from stations I work frequently in
the SST and even the CWTs. I would have thought that those participating in the
MST would be sufficiently contest-oriented to be running contest software, but
guess that's not the case.

We'll see how things go for the 1900Z session. See you there.

73...
Randy, W8FN