[3830] WPX CW ED8W(OM5RW) SOAB Classic HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, om5rw@azet.sk
Subject: [3830] WPX CW ED8W(OM5RW) SOAB Classic HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 May 2022 16:40:31 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2022

Call: ED8W
Operator(s): OM5RW
Station: EA8DO

Class: SOAB HP
Class Overlay: Classic
QTH: EA8DO
Operating Time (hrs): 24

------------
  160:    0
   80:   36
   40:  585
   20: 1105
   15: 1029
   10:  189
------------

Club: EA Contest Club

Comments:

Thanks to station owners Manolo EA8DO and Mari EA8LF for allowing me to use this
great station on La Isla Bonita. We had a lot of fun during our stay here as
always. I would like to dedicate this result to late Manolo´s father, who
passed away on saturday. I wanted to keep silence for him, but Manolo persuated
me to go on and do my best. Thanks everyone for calling us...73s de Miro OM5RW.