[3830] WPX CW NN5O SOAB TB-Wires LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, nn5olarry@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW NN5O SOAB TB-Wires LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 May 2022 17:01:21 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2022

Call: NN5O
Operator(s): NN5O
Station: NN5O

Class: SOAB LP
Class Overlay: TB-Wires
QTH: MS
Operating Time (hrs): 6:32

------------
  160:
   80:    8
   40:   67
   20:   74
   15:   64
   10:    9
------------

Club: Deep Dixie Contest Club

Comments:

Casual effort here, due to woodworking (several custom jobs backed up, so that's
my priority--to fulfill promises made) with rather high-end projects.

Thanks for all Qs given to this meager station.

Congrats to all my colleagues from Deep Dixie Contest Club who participated, but
especially to Dr. Tor Clay, N4OGW, who used our club call sign, KD5DD.  Tor put
in an amazing effort and I suspect that many reading this message got into his
log.

73,
Dr. Larry S. Anderson, NN5O
Tupelo, MS (birthplace of Elvis)
Flex 6600M (80 w) to somewhat horizontal loop up 35' (average)
http://deepdixiecc.org