[3830] WPX CW NR4O SOSB15 Unassisted LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, nr4o@att.net
Subject: [3830] WPX CW NR4O SOSB15 Unassisted LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 May 2022 17:05:59 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2022

Call: NR4O
Operator(s): NR4O
Station: NR4O

Class: SOSB15 LP
Class Overlay: Unassisted
QTH: NC - FM05
Operating Time (hrs): 3.5

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:  55
   10:
------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Just a small effort when I had some time this weekend while 15m was open.  All
S&P for me since I'm not much of a CW op.  These contests give me an
opportunity to practice my high speed character recognition.

One little annoyance....I do find it challenging when stations send '599' or
'5NN' at 50 wpm and then send the serial number at a more reasonable 30-35 wpm.
I personally prefer the complete exchange at one speed as it makes it easier to
follow a constant speed cadence.

73,
Eric - NR4O