[3830] WPX CW KN4DEB SOAB Unassisted LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, gunner.walls@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW KN4DEB SOAB Unassisted LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 31 May 2022 00:04:41 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2022

Call: KN4DEB
Operator(s): KN4DEB
Station: KN4DEB

Class: SOAB LP
Class Overlay: Unassisted
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 12

------------
  160:
   80:    6
   40:  241
   20:   92
   15:   64
   10:    3
------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Spent most of the day on Friday making a new multi-band antenna then put it up
on Saturday. Initially, the SWR was really bad on each band but when I checked
it again, had a few wires crossing each other so once I fixed all of that, this
thing rocked on 40, 20 and 15 with several pileups from the EU.  Had a great
time for the limited amount of time I was on the air. Thank you all for the
Q's!
Contest: CQWPXCW
 Band     QSOs     Pts  WPX  Pt/Q
   3.5       6       6    1   1.0