[3830] WPX CW NI4W(@N4WW) M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n4ww@earthlink.net
Subject: [3830] WPX CW NI4W(@N4WW) M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 31 May 2022 06:13:22 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2022

Call: NI4W
Operator(s): K1MM K0LUZ N4KM W4WF N4WW
Station: N4WW

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: apoka,fl
Operating Time (hrs): 48

------------
  160:
   80:  232
   40: 1013
   20: 2048
   15: 1415
   10:  126
------------

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Weird weekend. Great prop at times as a group of SE Asia over north pole on 15
meters at 0500-0600z. Band openings most of the night on 20 meter to Europe
and JA at times but daytime was never great and other times it felt like there
was no one to work especially the last 6 hours.

I want to thank my very steady and loyal group of ops who provide the real score
behind ni4w/n4ww. I cant say enough good things about k1mm,k0luz,n4km,w4wf.
What a great bunch of operators and friends.

The man who built the antennas here Dennis w4dii who still comes down and helps
keep me on the air.

Also, I want to thank FCG for sponsoring the multi 2 category in this contest.
We have been lucky enough to win 3-4 of these plaques.

73 doc n4ww