[3830] WPX CW OG2P(OH2PM) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, pertti.simovaara@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW OG2P(OH2PM) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 31 May 2022 12:28:54 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2022

Call: OG2P
Operator(s): OH2PM
Station: OG2P

Class: SOAB HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 35

------------
  160:    0
   80:  216
   40:  511
   20: 1021
   15:  257
   10:    6
------------

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

In the middle of the week propagation was exceptionally good, like in late
-50s.
Towards the end of week A index turned very high, over 20, then the the role of
an operator here at 60 deg North is more or less as an observer.
Still on Thursday the expectancy was to improve record of my home station.
I worked half of time in S&M mode in order to catch at least a decent
multiplier when no great DX runs were not possible.
It was a great fun again to be part of the game. The biggest thrill was however

that Finland won Ice Hockey World Champion Ship at the same time.
In my dreams one day the propagation will favour the Northern latitudes.

Thanks for the QSOs and see you in the contest.
73 de Pertti, OG2P/OH2PM