[3830] WPX CW LZ9W M/M HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW LZ9W M/M HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 31 May 2022 20:04:29 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2022

Call: LZ9W
Operator(s): LZ1PM LZ1ZD LZ1UQ LZ1BJ LZ1VS LZ1FG LZ2HQ LZ2CJ LZ2UU LZ3FM LZ3UP
LZ4AE LZ5ET LZ6AJ
Station: LZ9W

Class: M/M HP
QTH: Breznik
Operating Time (hrs): 48

------------
  160:  252
   80:  771
   40: 1740
   20: 2308
   15: 1668
   10:  573
------------

Club: LZ Contest Team

Comments:

Poor condx combined with 40 hours of thunderstorms are not the best combination,
but we did our best in such circumstances. HUGE QRN in first 40 hours of the
contest with return to almost normal in last 8 hours on Sunday.
Almost every QSO was a struggle, especially getting the numbers correctly.

Good part was that Murphy stayed away in spite of thunderstorms and all
equipment and antennas survived the weather condx without any damages.

Hopefully condx will be better for CQ WW DX Contest in October.

CONGRATS to guys at YT5A for a great score and competition. Now let's see who
was better at getting damn numbers while fighting with QRN.

73, de Wally LZ2CJ
on behalf of LZ9W M/M Contest Team