[3830] WPX CW 9A1P(9A1UN) SOSB20 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW 9A1P(9A1UN) SOSB20 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 01 Jun 2022 15:06:58 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2022

Call: 9A1P
Operator(s): 9A1UN
Station: 9A1P

Class: SOSB20 HP
QTH: JN65
Operating Time (hrs): 36

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20: 2015
   15:
   10:
------------

Club: Croatian Contest Club

Comments:

Bad WX! Static, QRN, rain, wind. Contest started well with a 170 qso hour, next
90 after that could not get any good run going until the end. Some forced pauses

due to static and strategy error cost me loss of total qso number which was
reflected in a lower total mult number. 2nd day push hard on S&P with 2nd
VFO and
could get better rate by pouncing that actual run. Caught up OM2VL, YT3X by
mult
number but still missed some 200 qso. Decision to keep forcing USA run in night
hours was wrong. Even signals were very strong lack of causal ops in contest
ment very bad rate. Being a 9A1 mult either didnt help as there was 9A1A M/M and
I was probably overlooked by most bandmaps that had "multiplayers
only" enabled.
Congrats to OM2VL and YT3X for great comepetition on livescores and their win
this time. I own you guys some beers, hopefully I can do that in
Friedrichschafen in a few weeks.

73 Dave 9A1UN
I love this game