[3830] CWopsT W0OR Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wdeanmn@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT W0OR Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 01 Jun 2022 20:06:46 +0000
                    CWops Test (CWT) - 1900Z Jun 1

Call: W0OR
Operator(s): W0OR
Station: W0OR

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: MN
Operating Time (hrs): :09

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:   2
   20:  17
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  19  Mults = 19  Total Score = 361

Club: Minnesota Wireless Assn

Comments:

Could only operate the last 9 minutes.  Went high power with 500W so I could
make at least 10 QSOs and qualify for participation.  Guess I could have kept to
100 Watts as it turned out.  Noticeably different running higher power.  Of
course only operating the last 9 minutes of the contest I was fresh meat.  So
maybe it wasn't the power.  Started on 40, but the number of signals was sparse,
so immediately switched to 20, which was hot.