[3830] CWopsT W8FN Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w8fn@windstream.net
Subject: [3830] CWopsT W8FN Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 01 Jun 2022 20:17:04 +0000
                    CWops Test (CWT) - 1900Z Jun 1

Call: W8FN
Operator(s): W8FN
Station: W8FN

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: North Carolina
Operating Time (hrs): 1:00

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  48
   20:  38
   15:   4
   10:
------------
Total:  90  Mults = 86  Total Score = 7,740

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Conditions were much better than last week. Heard a very few stations on 15
meters at the beginning, and even managed to be heard by a few. S&P on 20
went about as usual, but conditions were definitely better. There was still some
the most violent QSB I've heard in a long time, with signals going from quite
strong down into the noise in the matter of a second or two. It was really good
to hear signals on 40 again. I spent the first 45 minutes of the session
strictly S&P and then tried to run on 20 with zero success. Moving to 40, I
got a nice run going that lasted until the end. Hope conditions stay this good
for next week's running. See y'all at 1300Z.

73...
Randy, W8FN