[3830] NCCC Sprint N3BB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n3bb@mindspring.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint N3BB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 03 Jun 2022 03:15:34 +0000
                    NCCC Sprint - Jun 3

Call: N3BB
Operator(s): N3BB
Station: N3BB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: STX
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5
OpMode: 2BSIQ

  160:   0
   80:  10      9
   40:   8      6
   20:  18     14
   15:  12      9
   10:
-------------------
Total:  48     38  Total Score = 1,824

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Tnx to Marv, N0AW/0 for 4 contacts, and some of them esp from CO. Very difficult
night for me wrt CQs with no answers and not finding anyone new to work or
calling and being beaten out. Hard to imagine only 8 contacts on 40 meters with
my antennas. But it just was crummy. Looks like Art/KZ5D ran away with our
little mano-a-mano thing...again. Hmmm. Gonna have to get rid of this SO2R setup
with multiple towers and downsize to his setup with a single tower and one very
hard-worked rotator. Congrats OM! Many of the NS brothers were running QSOs
ahead of me tonight. Off now to slink into my man-cave.
73, Jim N3BB