[3830] KyQP DL3DXX(@DF0SAX) SO Fixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] KyQP DL3DXX(@DF0SAX) SO Fixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 05 Jun 2022 17:23:20 +0000
                    Kentucky QSO Party - 2022

Call: DL3DXX
Operator(s): DL3DXX
Station: DF0SAX

Class: SO Fixed HP
QTH: JO61VE
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:    0
   80:    3
   40:    8
   20:   49
   15:    8
   10:    1
    6:
    2:
----------------------------
Total:   69     0       0  Mults = 47  Total Score = 6,886

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

Especially QRV to increase my KY county totals. Before the party I needed 15 KY
counties for USCA 2nd time CW - after the party still 3 are remaining thanks to
N4TY and KM4FO. From the Europeam view 15m propagation was better as 20m but not
many stations found their way to 15. The only 10m QSO happened with N4SS (my
only 5 band QSO). My attempt to convince K4KCG to move to 10m failed.
At the end the party became some boring, when most was worked on 20m, no more
live on 15m and too early for 40 and 80m. In the last hour I was able to work a
few KY stations on 40 but most of the folk has left for 80 already. In the last
10 minutes however 3 QSOs were possible on 80m before Kentucky sunset.
Thanks to organizers and attendees, especially the mobiles N4TY, KM4FO and
AE8M.
Dietmar