[3830] ARRL Dig KD5DD(NN5O) SO1R-24 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, nn5olarry@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL Dig KD5DD(NN5O) SO1R-24 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 06 Jun 2022 00:11:00 +0000
                    ARRL Digital Contest - 2022

Call: KD5DD
Operator(s): NN5O
Station: KD5DD

Class: SO1R-24 LP
QTH: TUPELO, MS
Operating Time (hrs): 10:45

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:   96
   20:  265
   15:   55
   10:   11
    6:
------------
Total:  427  Total Score = 3,441

Club: Deep Dixie Contest Club

Comments:

Terrific fun, mainly because I was racing with fellow members of the Deep Dixie
Contest Club (DDCC).  My main target was Mitch, K7RL...what a doggone MACHINE he
is.  Only when he would take long breaks could I catch up to Mitch, but when he
got back to the radio, I watched his score leap forward like it was profelled
with rocket fuel.  Yeah, I might have more Qs that Mitch, but his big station
could 'reach out and touch' those distant DX stations who gave him lots of
points.

This is what makes the online scoreboard so valuable and fun.  Had it not been
for the contestonlinescore.com site, I doubt I would have wiggled free to work
more than a couple of hours in this one.

Best wishes to all who particpated.  There were tons of very LOUD stations on,
so some ops with whom I talked had serious doubts that the rules for low power
only were being followed.

Hope to BCNU in the next contest.

73,

Dr. Larry S. Anderson NN5O (operating with our DDCC club callsign, KD5DD)
Tupelo, MS  (birthplace of King Elvis)
Founder/President - Deep Dixie Contest Club
http://deepdixiecc.org