[3830] ARRL Dig NT7G(NG7M) SO1R-24 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ng7m@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL Dig NT7G(NG7M) SO1R-24 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 06 Jun 2022 00:33:15 +0000
                    ARRL Digital Contest - 2022

Call: NT7G
Operator(s): NG7M
Station: NG7M

Class: SO1R-24 LP
QTH: Utah
Operating Time (hrs): 16

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:   44
   20:  353
   15:  206
   10:    7
    6:    3
------------
Total:  613  Total Score = 5,017

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

I didn't even plan on operating this much, but after the dumpster fire started
and I got a few QSO's in the log, I couldn't stop watching the fire burn. My
biggest one-hour rate was 34 Q's.  Laughable for an active contest. Quite the
novelty clicking buttons staring at the screen fighting sheer boredom watching
YouTube videos to pass the time while operating.

I didn't try to work stations that were not using the right exchange, I just
moved on to the next grinding QSO (you can lead a horse to water, but...).  It
got so bad on FT4 that I finally gave up and put the thumb screws on for FT8 and
worked some EU on 20 meters and a few on 15 meters FT8 for the points.  I'm not
sure what 6 months of hot diarrhea is like, but I think these 16 hours probably
come close to describing what that is like. :)

Max NG7M